Job Description for Transaction Coordinator/Team Assistant
Hours - 10:00am - 6:00pm (Preferably) Monday - Friday
- Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule and coordinate closing process.
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day & 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- Pick up/Deliver checks to title companies, clients and other R.E. offices
- Consult & coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements & marketing activities.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
- Obtain feedback for all showings.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials.
- 48 hours after listing is in MLS verify listing is up and accurate on all our websites
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Real Estate experience preferred/not required
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
This position has base salary, plus transactions fees (paid on all transactions that get to closing)
The Lucas Sanchez Real Estate Team is focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
Our mission statement is simple: We provide high quality, 5 star customer service to every client. Our business has been built on relationships and referrals. The better service we provide, the more referrals we receive, the bigger our business grows. Our team is the exception: We sometimes must do more than is required or expected, to help our clients reach their goals. This means that we all pitch in to help others with anything that is needed. Sometimes we must do the other agents job to get the transaction to the closing table.
It is our mission to be EXTREMELY pro-active. We anticipate everything. We actively look for ways to predict what our clients will need from us. By being pro-active, our clients feel well taken care of and that we truly care about them and their goals. At all times, we will have a POSITIVE attitude.
To be considered for the position, please take the following steps:
1. Visit www.travisrobertson.com/DISC
2. Take the DISC Profile Exam
3. Download the PDF of your DISC Profile
4. Email your Resume in PDF format, along with the PDF of you DISC profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. ON THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL PLEASE WRITE "Applying for Transaction Coordinator Position"
Incorrect submissions will not be considered.